Product Marketing Manager (m/f)
- Responsibility for the development of effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of new products to customers
- Exploring target markets and conducting market research on current trending products in order to successfully introduce and position the product
- Learning about the company’s new products and selecting the best from the assortment
- Identification and presentation of key features that will appeal to the customers
- Creating marketing campaigns in accordance with existing materials to attract new prospects and customers
- Development of new social media strategies, preparation of presentations, marketing actions and materials
- Collaboration with the sales team and educating them on the products’ features
- Cooperation and coordination of PR team in the development of promotional activities
- Thinking creatively and bringing new ideas that will benefit the business
- Keeping knowledge about the portfolio up-to-date
- Monitoring product sales, reviewing inventory levels and ensuring product availability
- Responsibility for the Croatian and Slovenian market.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the field, preferably in the FMCG industry
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Driver’s license, availability to travel if necessary.
- Profound people, presentation, and communication skills
- A self-motivated and proactive person with a positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a dynamic environment
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to work autonomously, with minimal supervision
- Willingness to grow their skillset and expand their knowledge
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Dynamic position in a renowned international company
- A competitive salary and benefits package, according to qualifications and experience
- A positive, knowledge-sharing and stimulating work environment
- Mentoring and working on challenging projects
- Opportunity to grow and to gain valuable experiences.
Our client is one of the leading international household appliances brands with outstanding products in terms of performance and efficiency. The highest standards, an enviable level of investment and innovation, as well as commitment to customers are the main characteristics of their business, based on continuous investment in their employees who are the core of their success and reputation.
For years, they have been offering products that are accessible, innovative, and easy to use in order to satisfy their customer’s needs. They place great emphasis on the recognizable design of their products, providing aesthetically appealing products with enviable technical possibilities. With the aim to provide innovative solutions to their customers, they are steadily achieving their vision to turn people’s everyday into something special.
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our client’s success story, apply for a chance to dive into a new professional endeavour. We are ready to meet you.
If this position sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume together with a motivational letter in English until Monday, May 17th, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. You can count on the highest confidentiality level throughout the selection process.
Smart Group d.o.o. Your personal information from the above form (name and surname, gender, date of birth, contact number, e-mail address, zip code and residence/residence), as well as the information you provide in your resume, is processed solely for job search purposes. We process your information until you request that we exclude you from our base of candidates. Additional information on the protection of personal data is available on these pages at https://smartgroup.hr/en/privacy-policy.