Android Developer (m/f) - Junior to Mid Level
- developing custom mobile application solutions, designing and implementing new features or components, maintaining existing ones and rewriting existing code
- defining and planning tasks within projects and finding solutions for each assigned task
- preparing and implementing quality assurance, error correction, and continuous documentation updates.
- minimum 1-year experience in developing Android applications using Kotlin programming language
- excellent knowledge of Android Studio and git
- knowledge of MVVM architecture as well as JUnit and Espresso frameworks is an advantage
- fluent in English, both written and spoken
- willingness to work as a part of a team with the ability to work autonomously at the same time
- openness to continuous acquisition of new skills and competencies, as well as to improving existing ones
- proactive and reliable approach to work, with great attention to details.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- working on various interesting projects and using the newest technologies, with an opportunity to choose a different technology to master
- the opportunity to develop your skills and professional knowledge through participating in different lectures, courses and conferences
- working in relatively small teams and in a positive and friendly work environment
- flexible working hours and working remotely for part of the working hours
- Christmas, vacation and new baby bonus
- paid kindergarten
- subsidized lunch as well as free coffee and snacks.
Ingemark is a Croatian-based custom software development agency that collaborates with some of the largest companies in Southeast and Western Europe, the Middle East and the United States.
They place great emphasis on excelling at what they do, using new technologies and enabling great teamwork. Based on the research of Clutch, a globally-recognized B2B rating platform, Ingemark is the leading agency for software development in Croatia, as a result of their dedicated work and satisfied clients.
Besides the projects they are currently working on, they are oriented towards new versatile projects in the future and are therefore expanding their Mobile Development Team.
For their office in Zagreb, Ingemark is searching for a motivated and dedicated person to join their welcoming team of experts.
If the position sounds appealing to you and would like to join Ingemark’s success story, let us know and we will be happy to meet you!
Submit your CV no later than the 18th of September, 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You can count on the highest confidentiality level throughout the selection process.