DevOps Engineer (m/f)
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for the technical delivery of the Cloud infrastructure. This person is part of the team that is assigned to solve complex architectural challenges and they will help the team in defining technical standards and culture from the very beginnings of the company.
The DevOps Engineer’s primary responsibilities are:
- designing, developing, and operating cloud infrastructure
- works on the infrastructure design and its Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- builds reusable automated pipelines
- at least three years of relevant work experience, with a deep understanding of Cloud technologies
- is experienced in Cross-Cloud technologies (Terraform, Cloudformation)
- experience with one of the major cloud providers; AWS is preferred
- extensive experience in Linux Systems administration, shell scripting, and one other higher-level scripting language (Python, Ruby, or similar)
- experience with distributed systems and micro-services architectures
- has prior experience with Configuration Management and IaC (Terraform and CloudFormation required, CDK or Pulumi is a plus)
- experienced in load balancing (HAProxy, nginx, and/or varnish)
- is familiar with an orchestration service such as Kubernetes or Nomad
- has experience with CI/CD automation (AWS CodePipeline, GitLab, Jenkins, Github Actions or similar)
- is familiar with messaging systems (at least one of the following; Kafka, Pulsar, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
- is experienced in Log ingestion (at least one of the following; Logstash, Filebeat, Telegraf, Vector) and Log management (at least one of the following; ELK stack or Grafana Loki)
- is familiar with Security posture (security rules, roles and groups management, infrastructure segregation, firewalls, iptables, security audit)
- is proficient in English.
- passionate about team contributions and seeks to be involved in the development of an organization within an exciting industry
- comfortable working within an agile development cycle
- has high-level trouble-shooting skills and a hands-on approach to work
- a good communicator
- thorough and detail-oriented way of approach of work assignments
- reliable and able to work independently.
Huddle is a US-based software provider for gaming operators of all sizes in regulated markets around the world. Huddle builds data-driven tools that enable gaming operators to build their businesses, lower costs, efficiently operate within their local legal restrictions while delivering an improved betting experience for customers. Huddle places value in making an impact, creating inventive solutions, and cares about creating meaningful collaborations, both with their customers and employees.
Huddle is searching for a talented, ambitious and highly motivated DevOps Engineer to join them in their journey to become a betting software forerunner.
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our client’s success story, apply for a chance to dive into a new professional endeavor. We are ready to meet you.
Please send us your resume together with a motivational letter in English by January 26th, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be processed with guaranteed highest level of confidentiality.
Smart Group d.o.o. Your personal information from the above form (name and surname, gender, date of birth, contact number, e-mail address, zip code and residence / residence) as well as the information you provide in your resume is processed solely for job search purposes. We process your information until you request that we exclude you from our base of candidates. Additional information on the protection of personal data is available on these pages at https://smartgroup.hr/en/privacy-policy.