German Speaking Product Owner (m/f)
As a Product Owner, you will be part of the Product development and responsible for a dedicated scrum development team. By prioritizing and structuring the product backlog, you will maximize the value of the product. Furthermore, you try to continuously optimize the value of the development team's work.
Your responsibilities are:
• Designing software functions and non-functional requirements
• Develop, maintain, and prioritize the product backlog.
• Collaborate with customers, consulting, product management and the scrum development team to understand requirements and create epics and user stories.
• Contribute to intra-domain as well as cross-domain solution designs.
• Conduct analysis, including consultations with product owners.
• Assist in defining the product vision and product roadmap.
• College or university degree in IT / engineering
• Relevant experience as a product owner
• Experience of working in agile environments
• Quick comprehension, personal responsibility, structured work and high quality and customer awareness
• Team-, goal- and customer-oriented way of working
• Fluent in German and English
What’s in it for you?
A dynamic position in a renowned IT company, working in a stimulating environment with a team of experts. The company offers an attractive compensation package and additional perks, a modern office environment combined with work-from-home in a hybrid model, as well as opportunities to travel and broaden your experience.
Our client is a leading and constantly growing software development company, with outstanding ideas that are the building blocks for their innovative product and success. Highly qualified, flexible employees from the insurance and IT sectors develop them further. They operate internationally with several locations in Switzerland, Germany, and Croatia.
For their office in Zagreb, our client is searching for dedicated, proactive, and highly professional German Speaking Product Owner.
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our client’s success story, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume in English via application link. All applications will be processed with the highest confidentiality guaranteed.
Your personal information from the above form (name and surname, gender, date of birth, contact number, e-mail address, zip code, and residence/residences) as well as the information you provide in your resume is processed solely for job search purposes. We process your information until you request that we exclude you from our base of candidates. Additional information on the protection of personal data is available on these pages at https://smartgroup.hr/en/privacy-policy.