Integration Developer (m/f)
Zenitel’s products and solutions must integrate easily with other platforms. To ensure we can meet the growing market need, Zenitel is now looking for new members of the Product Management team, focusing on integrations:
- Being involved in the end-to-end development of integration solutions: from concept to deployment
- Working closely with other departments and technology partners on the development and deployment of their products and solutions
- Focusing on problem-solving and generating solutions
- Being responsible for the maintenance of integrations and solutions
- Offering third-line support; internal and external.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience, ideally working on complex system integration projects within the security or similar industry
- University degree (computer science, engineering, or similar)
- Previous experience with REST API and standard communication protocols
- Familiarity with Cloud deployment models is considered a plus
- Holds a strong interest in audio and security, networks, video surveillance, or any other novel technology
- Ambitious and proactive with a positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Team-oriented, with strong interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate successfully with team members and clients
- Exceptional organizational skills; able to work autonomously, with minimal supervision after adequate training
- Having a strong sense of professional and personal integrity
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is mandatory.
What’s in it for me?
Working in this position, you will be a part of an international team of experts and enthusiasts in their field, in a company that truly values its employee’s growth and is continuously investing in their training and personal development. Want to work fully remotely? No problem; Zenitel fosters digital collaboration and can be open to candidates who are comfortable working that way. However, some travel to the Croatian office in Rijeka will be required.
Our client Zenitel is an international leading provider of intelligent information and communication solutions headquartered in Norway, with 15 branches worldwide.
Their primary system offering is within Public Address, Intercom and Radio, and their communication solutions are used in many different environments like public buildings, airports, ships, offshore installations, schools/universities and hospitals, to mention a few.
Furthermore, they are focused on development and research, and emphasize the importance of innovations in their line of work, offering their employees a dynamic and creative work environment with excellent growth opportunities.
If you would like to be part of our clients’ success story, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume together with a short motivation letter until Tuesday, February 16th 2021. All applications will be processed with guaranteed highest level of confidentiality.