Senior Product Developer (m/f)
The Senior Product Developer will be developing application components to run on leading cloud platforms such as Heroku, Amazon Web Services and others, and may, as needs dictate, also develop components to run on the Salesforce Lightning Platform, a proprietary cloud platform that uses the Apex programming language, which is similar to Java.
He will work with Product Managers, Architects and other Developers to analyse requirements, document designs, and build solutions. He plays a key role in creating applications and features that conform to best practice coding standards, makes optimal use of advanced framework capabilities, and has required unit test coverage.
His responsibilities also include:
- following industry best practices, making proper use of software development tooling, and adhering to CloudSense development processes
- working with testers to help define the approach for testing of new deliverables, and ensuring timely resolution of any issues discovered during the testing process
- providing product support, educating colleagues in the use of new product features, as well as analysing and resolving issues reported by project teams and customers
- producing technical documentation and helping develop other members of the CloudSense development team through on-the-job mentoring.
- has 5+ years of commercial software development experience
- has degree in a relevant technical subject
- has experience with Java in developing complex enterprise applications and systems integrations in Java EE 8
- has minimum 2 years of experience with object-oriented design
- has deep understanding of libraries, frameworks, UML and test-driven development
- has experience with Git, SVN or equivalent source control system
- has proven ability to analyse and maintain existing code
- understands database principles and generic SQL
- understands the software development lifecycle
- has experience in coordinating the activities of other developers in a team.
Additional Qualifications (not mandatory)
- Experience in working with Salesforce and/or Salesforce Apex
- Experience in JS testing frameworks such as Mocha, Jasmine or Protractor
- Experience with an MVC framework such as Spring, Struts, or .Net
- Experience in test driven development & writing of unit tests
- reliable and able to work independently
- has excellent English skills spoken and written; is able to write technical documents in clear English
- quick learner and keen to embrace new technologies and development frameworks
- clear communicator and team player
- able to work under your own initiative
- has a talent for problem solving and a well-organized approach to work.
What’s in it for you?
- working on an acclaimed enterprise grade software products using leading edge technologies in a team of internationally recognized experts
- continuous education and guided professional development
- international business environment with a possibility to work with colleagues across the globe
- working in a motivating and friendly working atmosphere as part of a dynamic team
- private health insurance
- flexible working hours and WFH option
- sports activities and gym memberships
- online workouts with a personal trainer
- healthy breakfast and snacks in the office
- company day and monthly socials
- pet-friendly office - pet Fridays.
CloudSense is an award-winning global cloud technology company, providing Salesforce-native software applications to enable multichannel sales and full lifecycle order management.
They sell their software directly and through a global network of partners. They also provide expert professional services to companies that are evolving and innovating their business using Salesforce and other cloud software.
Since starting in 2009, CloudSense has grown past 350 people, across 12 offices spanning Europe, the U.S. and Asia. They have attracted a host of blue chip customers in Telecoms, Media and beyond such as O2, A1, BBC, The Financial Times and Centrica. All their software is native to Salesforce, the global market leader for cloud computing. They have customers in 30 countries, and are looking to grow even faster.
If you are ready to join our client's story, then we are ready to talk about the possibilities of this career opportunity. In case of your interest and involvement into the selection process we guarantee you the highest level of confidentiality.
Please send us your resume in English by April 11th, 2021.
Smart Group d.o.o. Your personal information from the above form (name and surname, gender, date of birth, contact number, e-mail address, zip code and residence / residence) as well as the information you provide in your resume is processed solely for job search purposes. We process your information until you request that we exclude you from our base of candidates. Additional information on the protection of personal data is available on these pages at https://smartgroup.hr/en/privacy-policy.