Senior Software Engineer (m/f)
- implementing and owning the product code
- API design and client documentation
- promoting code quality by writing clean, readable and test driven code
- designing, authoring and maintaining unit and integration tests
- ensuring CI/CD compliance and automation
- contributing to the definition of the technical product architecture
- reviewing and providing detailed feedback on design documentation and test plan
- collaborating and solving problems with teams across the company.
- University degree (computer science, engineering or similar) and 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- strong Java SE/EE background and popular frameworks like SpringBoot
- experience with test driven development and modern and automated CI/CD pipelines
- experience with large enterprise landscapes and integration scenarios
- familiarity with microservice architecture and Kubernetes technology
- familiarity with semantic versioning of the product APIs
- strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with team members, internal stakeholders and clients
- ability to coach and grow junior developers (prospectively)
- growth mind-set and "can do" attitude
- fluency in spoken and written English.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- working on a new product with end-to-end responsibility - from design of the solution, proof of concept of technologies, to delivery, as well as improvement of the product
- participating in the evolution of the system architecture
- a pleasant work environment, dedicated and motivated team
- work-life balance and flexible working hours.
Our client is Adcubum, the market-leading software provider of premium quality solutions which are earning the trust of top insurance companies in the DACH area.
Even though their solution celebrated 20 years of existence, it is based on the newest future-proof technologies, developed and customized under up-to-date methodologies and with an extremely high level of customer satisfaction rates.
Besides their current software portfolio and projects, our client is initiating major projects oriented towards the future which is a guarantee to stay the market leader and to define the trends, rather than to follow them. All of this is based on the commitment and personal identification with company values of their exceptional employees.
Based on employee recommendations and rates, our client is a top rated company in CH and DE when it comes to employee satisfaction.
For their branch office in Zagreb, Adcubum is searching for a Quality Assurance Engineer with test automation experience.
If the position sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume in English. We will treat your application with the highest level of confidentiality and we guarantee you confidentiality in all selection steps.
We will contact selected candidates who meet the above requirements as soon as possible.