Key Account Manager (m/f)
- Active participation in defining the clients' assortment, serving small and medium-size clients
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Perform pre and post evaluation on all assigned clients activities
- Improving the existing sales network and building trustful relationships with clients
- Taking care of clients in your portfolio through constant communication with them, understanding their business environment and being proactive in solving their challenges and needs
- Systematically analyzing and reporting of sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends
- Ensuring availability of goods/deliverables in cooperation with logistics
- Resolving customers' complaints in an effective and respectful way.
- Relevant work experience in account management, preferably in the FMCG industry
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Driver’s license
- Excellent sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- An energetic, proactive and independent person with a high level of responsibility.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Dynamic position in a renowned international company
- A competitive salary and benefits package, according to qualifications and experience
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Continuous education and guided professional development
- Opportunity to grow and to gain valuable experiences.
Our client is one of the leading international household appliances brands with outstanding products in terms of performance and efficiency. The highest standards, an enviable level of investment and innovation, as well as commitment to customers are the main characteristics of their business, based on continuous investment in their employees who are the core of their success and reputation.
For years, they have been offering products that are accessible, innovative, and easy to use in order to satisfy their customer’s needs. They place great emphasis on the recognizable design of their products, providing aesthetically appealing products with enviable technical possibilities. With the aim to provide innovative solutions to their customers, they are steadily achieving their vision to turn people’s everyday into something special.
If this position sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume in English until Monday, May 17th, 2021. and get a chance to dive into a new professional endeavour!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. You can count on the highest confidentiality level throughout the selection process.
Smart Group d.o.o. Your personal information from the above form (name and surname, gender, date of birth, contact number, e-mail address, zip code and residence/residence), as well as the information you provide in your resume, is processed solely for job search purposes. We process your information until you request that we exclude you from our base of candidates. Additional information on the protection of personal data is available on these pages at https://smartgroup.hr/en/privacy-policy.