UI Framework Software Engineer (m/f)
- Planning and realizing new functionalities for SYRIUS product on the basis of project and customer requirements
- Designing and implementing new features or components
- Preparing and carrying out quality assurance measures, fixing bugs and continuously updating product-related documentation
- Contributing to the Scrum artefacts and participating in Scrum meetings.
- Responsibility for Backend UI-Frameworks
- Ensuring the stability of Ultra-Thin-Clients in JavaFX and Swing
- Ensuring the stability and foundation of the Presentation Server
- Taking care of the central Task-Framework
- Desire to create business value with high quality code
- Experience in dealing with modern software architectures
- Proven track record of working with Java 8 (or later) and Java EE in an enterprise context
- Hands-on experience with modern toolchains: Git, Gradle, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Experience with Java UI Framework (Swing, Java FX)
- Knowledge of Xtext, Eclipse RCP and SQL are desirable
- Excellent fluency in English
- Strong sense of software craftsmanship, desire to work with test driven development, domain driven design or similar
- A structured approach to work, a keen sense of quality and perfect reliability
- Team spirit and, ideally, experience in agile development
- A high degree of self-reliance and initiative
- Open-minded person, eager to learn new things and open toward changes
Our client is Adcubum, the market-leading software provider of premium quality solutions which are earning the trust of top insurance companies in the DACH area.
Even though their solution celebrated 20 years of existence, it is based on the newest future-proof technologies, developed and customized under up-to-date methodologies and with an extremely high level of customer satisfaction rates.
Besides their current software portfolio and projects, our client is initiating major projects oriented towards the future which is a guarantee to stay the market leader and to define the trends, rather than to follow them. All of this is based on the commitment and personal identification with company values of their exceptional employees.
Based on the employee recommendations and rates, our client is a top rated company in CH and DE when it comes to employee satisfaction rates.
For their branch office in Zagreb, our client is searching for an experienced, resourceful and ambitious member to join their development team in Zagreb.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume together with a short motivation in English.
All applications will be processed with guaranteed highest level of confidentiality.