Electrical Engineer for Solar Solutions (m/f)
As an Electrical Engineer, you will play a vital role in designing and installing the industrial power system with a capacity of 1 MW voltage. In addition to this primary responsibility, you will be tasked with the following:
- Overseeing work execution and ensuring compliance with project requirements
- Developing technical specifications
- Staying up-to-date with legal regulations and ensuring adherence to them
- Ensuring the proper functioning and maintenance of electrical equipment and power networks
- Conducting timely examinations and repairs of critical electrical components in buildings
- Facilitating effective communication between various departments and services on relevant issues
- Ensuring the normal operation of electric power networks in accordance with occupational safety and security standards
- Providing regular and timely reports on work progress
- Proven experience participating in solar power plant projects with a minimum production capacity of 1 MWp
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in maintenance, servicing, and construction within the technical field
- Strong knowledge of instrumentation and electrical engineering principles
- Familiarity with regulations related to connecting energy systems to medium voltage (HEP ODS) and high voltage (HOPS) power grids
- Proficiency in English language
- Higher vocational education in electrical engineering or a related field
- Possession of necessary permits required for the role
What’s in it for you?
- A dynamic position in a prosperous industry where you will be working and developing yourself in a stimulating environment with a team of experts.
- Attractive remuneration package with an opportunity to work on largest project in Croatia.
Our client is an international company embarking on an innovative project in the field of solar energy. Their commitment to innovation, continuous improvement, and investment in the Croatian solar energy industry are the driving forces behind their growth. Building on their success in executing a large-scale project in Croatia, they are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer specializing in Solar Solutions to join their expanding development team.
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our client’s success story, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume via application link. All applications will be processed with the highest confidentiality guaranteed.
Your personal information from the above form (name and surname, gender, date of birth, contact number, e-mail address, zip code, and residence/residences) as well as the information you provide in your resume is processed solely for job search purposes. We process your information until you request that we exclude you from our base of candidates. Additional information on the protection of personal data is available on these pages at https://smartgroup.hr/en/privacy-policy.