Marketing Program Manager (m/f)
A person on this position will be a part of a small team dedicated to developing and implementing Incentive Marketing strategies and will cooperate with numerous partners all over Europe. Some of the work tasks include:
- Coordinating and providing support to Marketing Incentive plans and activities
- Keeping track of the budget
- Supporting internal and partner communication i.e., Digital and Newsletters
- Accurately collecting, consolidating, and analyzing data from various sources
- Maintaining relevant databases and generating reports based on the results of data analysis
- Helping with escalations and exceptions.
- Ensuring procedural and financial compliance.
- Ideally 2+ years of relevant experience; previous experience in Data Analysis and/or Marketing is a plus
- Holds at least a Bachelor’s degree
- Ideally a working background in large(r) international companies
- Familiar and adept with MS Office (especially Excel), SharePoint, Outlook, Microsoft Teams
- High proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Great communication skills; approachable with the ability to collaborate well across different groups
- Analytical problem solving and high-level time management skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a systematic approach to work assignments and great attention to detail, resulting in thorough and accurate work
- Proactive fast-learner, motivated to continuously learn and improve in a multicultural and international environment.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a dynamic position in a renowned international company, working and developing in a stimulating environment with a team of experts and the possibility to gain valuable experiences.
Our client is a globally present company known for pioneering in various IT domains, both hardware, and software. Their goal is to provide new technical solutions and define new principles, rather than follow the existing ones.
Passion for customers and technology, along with the willingness to take on long-term and big challenges, are the key elements of our client’s success.
For their office in Zagreb, our client is searching for a dedicated, proactive, and highly professional person to join their team of experts.
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our clients’ success story, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume together with a short motivation in English until Sunday, May 23rd, 2021. All applications will be processed with highest confidentiality guaranteed.