Product Owner and Project Manager - Success Factors (m/f)
The position of Product Owner and Project Manager combines the fields of IT and HR. The person will be a single point of contact for all the technical aspects of Success Factors implementation and interface realization. Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a project manager and being responsible for the continuous development of the HR IT product and application landscape, as well as ensuring the system runs as defined and all interfaces are considered.
- Collaborating closely with an existing business process owner and translating the business requirements into IT specifications and user stories.
- Acting as an HR ambassador within the IT team, recommending innovation, improvements, and changes, as well as maintaining awareness of current trends in the HR product/application area.
- Leading continuous improvement and further development of the product.
- Coordinating the server and network teams, as well as external partners for the system.
- Creating technical RICEFW specifications and concepts for IT realization, as well as ensuring IT operation support.
The position is global, and the person will be covering Austria, Slovakia, Switzerland, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Italy, Ukraine, and Moldova. Due to the requests of business, the person will be traveling to the mentioned countries approx. 20 percent of the time.
- At least 5 years of experience in HR project management with an IT perspective, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- University degree is a must.
- Implementation and interface realization experience with Success Factors is a must.
- Configuration experience with SAP payroll as an advantage.
- Certification PMI / IMPI is an advantage.
- Certification IT service management ITIL is an advantage.
- Experience with Product and Project Management of IT projects is a must.
- Product and application knowledge in the HR business process area is a must.
- English level B2 minimum in spoken and written language is a must.
- Reliable, flexible, great team player.
- Able to work proactively and in a structured manner.
- Strong self-management skills.
- Accustomed to working in remote teams.
- Strong in relationship and stakeholder management.
- Ability to communicate with international colleagues, being sensitive and open-minded to cultural diversities of colleagues.
- Willingness to irregular group-wide travel up to 20%
Our client is one of the leading manufacturing companies, with plants present in Europe. They are currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled Product Owner and Project Manager for Success Factors to join their dynamic team.
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our client’s success story, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume in English. All candidates who fit the profile will be contacted after the 28th of August 2023. In case of your interest and involvement in the selection process, we guarantee you the highest level of confidentiality.
Your personal information from the above form (name and surname, gender, date of birth, contact number, e-mail address, zip code, and residence/residences) as well as the information you provide in your resume is processed solely for job search purposes. We process your information until you request that we exclude you from our base of candidates. Additional information on the protection of personal data is available on these pages at https://smartgroup.hr/en/privacy-policy.