Quality Manager (m/f)
In this position, you will be responsible for defining strategic goals of business quality and ensure they are met. Some of your day-to day work tasks include:
- Defining, developing and monitoring quality management systems
- Reporting to the Management Board on the operation of the quality system and needs for improvement
- Communicating with customers, external consulting professionals, certification associations and other stakeholders on issues related to the quality management system
- Monitoring regulations and quality management system standards
- Conducting training and mentoring of employees related to quality management systems and processes
- Managing processes and issues related to non-compliant quality production
- Responsible for declaration labels and content as well as other documentation needed for new products
- Ensuring compliance to new legal regulations
- Responsible for and carries out internal auditing processes, as well as the coordination and preparation for external audits.
- At least 3 years of experience in quality management/assurance roles in manufacturing companies
- University degree, preferably in Chemistry, Biotechnology, Process Engineering or similar sciences
- Highly experienced and proficient in quality standards (ISO 9001 standards, FSSC, HACCP and similar)
- Holds an auditor's certificate and is a member of the Croatian Quality Managers Society or similar association(s).
- High level of computer literacy (MS Office).
- Great communication skills; approachable with the ability to collaborate well across different groups
- Exceptional organizational skills, with an analytical, systematic, and detail-oriented approach to work assignments
- Great ability to work under pressure, flexibility in defining priorities, and the ability to manage multiple assignments at once
- Proactive with a strong motivation to continuously acquire new knowledge and skills.
Our client is a leading manufacturing company, with an aim to provide high quality products to their customers.
To ensure they deliver products of the highest quality, our client is searching for a dedicated, proactive and highly professional Quality Manager to join their team.
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our clients’ success story, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume together with a short motivation in English via until Monday, February 8th, 2021.
All applications will be processed with highest confidentiality guaranteed.
Smart Group d.o.o. Your personal information from the above form (name and surname, gender, date of birth, contact number, e-mail address, zip code and residence / residence) as well as the information you provide in your resume is processed solely for job search purposes. We process your information until you request that we exclude you from our base of candidates. Additional information on the protection of personal data is available on these pages at https://smartgroup.hr/en/privacy-policy.