Technical Sales Engineer for Slovenia (m/f)
- Your task in this position will be to maintain and improve relations with existing clients and to establish cooperation with new clients in Slovenia. Some of your tasks will include:
- customer care of existing clients in Slovenia and acquisition of new ones
- presenting products professionally and matching them with clients’ needs
- providing adequate technical solutions to clients
- negotiating terms of business with clients, making offers and controlling payments
- coordinating the resolution of clients’ problems and complaints to maximize their satisfaction
- researching the market and identifying sales leads
- continuous tracking of KPI’s and reporting to the company's management on activities and achieved results
- thinking creatively and bringing new ideas that will benefit the business
- keeping technical knowledge about the portfolio up-to-date
- close cooperation with other departments within the company
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Sales of the same or similar line of products
- education in a technical field; university degree is preferable
- result-driven and proactive with a positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude
- exceptional organizational skills; able to work autonomously, with minimal supervision
- excellent sales, communication, and negotiation skills
- willingness to travel frequently
- fluency in English and Slovenian is preferred, although not mandatory
- high level of computer literacy (MS Office)
- driving license - B category
Ariston Thermo Croatia is a member of global company producing complex technical solutions for heating and sanitary water preparation. They offer the optimum combination of comfort, energy efficiency, and environmental care to their customers, together with providing constant support during and after purchasing the product. The company also emphasizes the distinctive design of its products to provide aesthetically appealing products along with remarkable technical specifications.
For the local office in Croatia, our client is looking for an experienced, resourceful, and motivated engineering professional to strengthen their sales activities in Slovenia.
If you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our clients’ success story, then we are ready to meet you.
Please send us your resume together with a short motivation letter until Tuesday, February 2nd, 2021.
All applications will be processed with highest confidentiality guaranteed.