Category Sales Manager for Gastronomy and Bakery (m/f)
- management of the Gastronomy and Bakery departments within Eurospin stores
- developing the department turnover in line with the company objectives
- ensuring the best customer service practices
- training and mentoring employees within Gastronomy and Bakery departments in terms of technical knowledge of the products and sales techniques
- developing and verifying the consistency of the product range with the local peculiarities
- defining the layout of the Gastronomy and Bakery departments together with purchasing department
- price and assortment analysis in relation to competition
- developing relationships and cooperation with stores, sales and purchasing departments
- suggesting and counseling the purchasing department regarding assortment selection.
- at least a Bachelor’s degree
- at least 3 years of similar working experience, preferably in retail
- excellent knowledge of the gastronomy and bakery assortment
- proficiency with MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- good knowledge of English; knowledge of Italian is an asset, but is not a requirement.
- excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- good analytical skills.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- possibility to work in the start-up phase of the business in Croatia
- collaborative environment where skills and talents are nurtured
- continuous education and competency development
- stimulating compensation package.
Eurospin is an Italian discount store chain specialized in sales of food products and everyday purchase. Their business network currently counts over 1150 stores in Italy and Slovenia and over 15.000 employees, with the aim of expanding to other countries in the region.
What characterizes Eurospin is the fact that it is the only discount store chain in Europe to sell exclusively its own products. In fact, there are no classic brands in Eurospin stores that can be found in any other supermarkets, only products designed and carefully selected by the team of Eurospin experts through the network of selected partners.
Eurospin fosters personal and professional growth by developing the potential and aspirations of its employees. The company constantly engages in the development of its human resources by investing in training, so the energy and creativity of individuals finds full expression for the realization of their potential.
For their Sales department, we are searching for a motivated, devoted and reliable person to join their welcoming and forward-thinking team.
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to join Eurospin, then we are ready to meet you.
Please send us your resume in English.
All applications will be processed with the highest confidentiality guaranteed.