Marketing Manager (m/f)
As a Marketing Manager for Haier Europe, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth and success of our business in the Croatian and Slovenian markets. You will be responsible for maximizing the company's business results by appropriately defining and implementing strategy and marketing activities on subordinate markets.
- Maximizing the company's business results through the appropriate definition and implementation of strategies and marketing activities on subordinate markets,
- Carrying out activities in the field of the Company's product marketing, in particular the so-called marketing mix in cooperation with particular BM (selection of a product offer, price positioning, promotion, selection of distribution channels) setting goals for the sales department,
- Supervision over the introduction of new product lines and the withdrawal of old ones,
- Close cooperation with the BM to define and use the optimal set of benefits/advantages of the company's competitive products, and their appropriate communication (sales argumentation),
- Planning and supervision over the use of marketing budgets,
- Participation in the preparation of short and medium-term business plans of the Company and control of their implementation in consultation with the Country Manager,
- Participation in the preparation of the yearly marketing budget in setting the goals,
- Supervision over marketing and PR communication,
- Participation in trade and fair events, product training, etc. related to the subject of the Company's activities,
- Coordination of commercial marketing activities in the region.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or similar
- 3+ years of experience in a managing position in marketing
- Good understanding of the industry, previous relevant industry experience is a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal, negotiation, and public speaking skills
- Independence, initiative, and entrepreneurial mindset
- Corporate communication
- Analytical approach
- Detail-oriented problem solver and solution finder
- Creativity and persistence
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Hands-on approach
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Availability to travel is needed
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary package and performance-based incentives.
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development within a global organization.
- Dynamic and inclusive work environment.
- Access to cutting-edge technology and innovative products.
Our client is Haier Europe (Candy, Hoover, Haier), a company with a smart approach and offering many ideas to simplify daily life, with a complete range of connected products and unique and brilliant solutions. Always providing the best value for money, Candy creates accessible, easy-to-use technologies for a variety of home appliances product categories. In January 2019. Candy became part of the Haier Group, a world-leading provider of a better life and digital transformation solutions. Haier is the world's only IoT ecosystem brand that has been raked on the list of BrandZ top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands for four years straight.
For their team in Zagreb, they are searching for a Marketing Manager (m/f).
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our client’s success story, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume together with a short motivation letter in English via application link. All applications will be processed with the highest confidentiality guaranteed.
Your personal information from the above form (name and surname, gender, date of birth, contact number, e-mail address, zip code, and residence/residences) as well as the information you provide in your resume is processed solely for job search purposes. We process your information until you request that we exclude you from our base of candidates. Additional information on the protection of personal data is available on these pages at https://smartgroup.hr/en/privacy-policy.