Retail Sales Manager (m/f)
- Maintaining excellent relationships with existing clients (DIY retail chains) – acting as a single point of contact for large accounts.
- In charge of planning promotions and similar sales activities with clients which involves occasional visits to retail stores and controlling if all the agreed upon is in line with the contract (an external company is in charge of executing promotions and merchandising activities).
- Further development of sales and marketing activities in the retail channel (identifying new and potential clients; negotiating terms of cooperation).
- Definition of a yearly sales plan in cooperation with the Sales Director; defining sales strategies; preparing sales reports as needed.
- Budgeting, analysis and forecast of monthly sales volumes.
- Cooperating with other departments in the development of e-commerce solution.
- Continuous monitoring of the market and competition.
- A university graduate with 3-5 years of proven sales experience of technical products/solutions;
- A previous experience in handling large retail chains as a customer is a plus (DIY retailers, grocery retailers, consumer electronics retailers, etc.)
- Working for an international company is an advantage but is not a prerequisite.
- Fluent in English (interviews are held in English); computer literate (SAP experience is also a plus).
- Sales focused with great communication and client service skills.
- A clean driver license holder (1-2 days per week should be spent outside the office, visiting clients, a 24/7 company car is provided)
- Independent in performing tasks.
Our client is an international company which is offering high-end products for consumer and business clients in office design, retail, hospitality, and production industries.
They have been successfully serving clients across the globe for more than 100 years through different sales channels, in particular the retail channel (primarily large retail DIY retail chains), amongst others. In addition to their standard products, they also offer a range of innovative Smart home products.
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our client’s success story, apply for a chance to dive into a new professional endeavor. We are ready to meet you.
Please send us your resume together with a short motivation letter in English via until Sunday, January 31st, 2021.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be processed with highest confidentiality guaranteed.
Smart Group d.o.o. Your personal information from the above form (name and surname, gender, date of birth, contact number, e-mail address, zip code and residence / residence) as well as the information you provide in your resume is processed solely for job search purposes. We process your information until you request that we exclude you from our base of candidates. Additional information on the protection of personal data is available on these pages at https://smartgroup.hr/en/privacy-policy.