Sales Acquisition Representative (m/f)
Working as the Sales Acquisition Representative, you will be responsible for the promotion and presentation of products and services in Croatia and the region, alongside with continuously maintaining and improving relationships with existing customers and suppliers. You will be holding product presentations, preparing offers and technical solutions to ensure your customers’ needs are met. Aside from this, your other responsibilities will include:
- Collection and compilation of bids and tender documentation for public procurement procedures
- Updating the database with supplier data (price lists, presentations, offers)
- After-sales activities and customer care in order to improve long-term cooperation
- Analyzing and processing of complaints from clients / customers
- Preparation of reports in CRM after contact with customers
- Calculations and design of sales price strategy
- Monitoring the commercial and marketing activities of the competition
- Advising superiors on expanding the range of products and services with regard to trends and developments in technology, while taking into account the needs of the market
- Monitoring and analyzing sales results and reporting to the Management Board
- Making weekly forecasts for the sales department and occasionally for suppliers
- Organization of suppliers visits with customers
- Organization of seminars and presentations at relevant fairs
- Arranging sales and service activities with service technicians
- Proactive participation in improving sales activities and updating the company's product catalogue
- Cooperation with other departments (service and administrative) and management with the aim of improving the flow of information.
- Preferably a University degree
- At least two years of relevant work experience in similar sales positions and roles
- Fluency in English and Croatian language
- High level of computer literacy, primarily in MS Office
- Driving license B category, active driver.
- Profound communication and relationship management skills
- Thorough and detail-oriented way of approach of work assignments
- Motivation to keep knowledge up-to-date
- Reliable and able to travel as needed.
Our client is a leading regional distributor of the latest technology in the fast-growing market of machinery and equipment for the production of electronics in Southeast Europe.
By continuously improving their business and constantly expanding partnerships with suppliers around the world, they have become experts in the entire SMT process.
In addition to high-quality products, they also offer their customers support services for their production facilities.
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our client’s success story, apply for a chance to dive into a new professional endeavor. We are ready to meet you.
Please send us your resume together with a motivational letter in English by February 25th, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be processed with guaranteed highest level of confidentiality.
Smart Group d.o.o. Your personal information from the above form (name and surname, gender, date of birth, contact number, e-mail address, zip code and residence / residence) as well as the information you provide in your resume is processed solely for job search purposes. We process your information until you request that we exclude you from our base of candidates. Additional information on the protection of personal data is available on these pages at https://smartgroup.hr/en/privacy-policy.