Sales Manager for Fruit and Vegetables Assortment (m/f)
- management of the Fruit and Vegetables departments within Eurospin stores
- cooperating with stores, sales and purchasing departments
- developing and verifying the consistency of the product range with the local peculiarities
- training and mentoring employees within Fruit and Vegetables departments in terms of technical knowledge of the products and sales techniques
- suggesting and counselling the purchasing department regarding assortment selection
- defining the layout of the departments together with purchasing department
- suggesting the number of staff needed in the departments
- developing the department turnover in line with the company objectives
- ensuring the best customer service practices
- price and assortment analysis in relation to competition
- sales and profitability analysis.
- at least 3 years of similar working experience, preferably in retail
- excellent knowledge of the fruit and vegetables assortment (product specifications, storage, prices and quality)
- excellent knowledge of English
- proficiency with MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- a desire to share skills, knowledge and expertise within employees
- valid driver license.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- possibility to work in the start-up phase of the business in Croatia
- collaborative environment where skills and talents are nurtured
- continuous education and competency development
- stimulating compensation package.
Eurospin is an Italian discount store chain specialized in sales of food products and everyday purchase. Their business network currently counts over 1150 stores in Italy and Slovenia and over 15.000 employees, with the aim of expanding to other countries in the region.
What characterizes Eurospin is the fact that it is the only discount store chain in Europe to sell exclusively its own products. In fact, there are no classic brands in Eurospin stores that can be found in any other supermarkets, only products designed and carefully selected by the team of Eurospin experts through the network of selected partners.
Eurospin fosters personal and professional growth by developing the potential and aspirations of its employees. The company constantly engages in the development of its human resources by investing in training, so the energy and creativity of individuals finds full expression for the realization of their potential.
We are currently looking for a motivated, devoted and reliable person to join their welcoming and forward-thinking team.
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to join Eurospin, then we are ready to meet you.
Please send us your resume in English.
You can count on the highest confidentiality level throughout the selection process.