Store Manager (m/f)
- By holding this position, you will be responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision of retail outlets, including sales, staff, stock and resources management as well as quality of customer service in order to achieve commercial results.
Your other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
- secure merchandise by implementing security systems and measures
- maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- meet sales and profitability goals by training, motivating and providing feedback to sales staff
- manage existing employee schedules and make any needed changes
- evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
- ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- manage all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances, etc.)
- complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- maintain outstanding store conditions and visual merchandising standards
- propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- ensure compliance with health and safety legislation
- take care of stock control and pricing policies
- arrange promotional displays and materials.
- at least High School Diploma; preferably University Degree in Economics
- previous working experience in similar positions for at least 2 years, preferably in food retail sector
- proficiency with MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- good knowledge of English
- excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- a desire to share skills, knowledge and expertise within employees
- knowledge of Italian is an asset, but is not a requirement.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- possibility to work in the start-up phase of the business in Croatia
- collaborative environment where skills and talents are nurtured
- continuous education and competency development
- stable position within a well-established company in retail industry
- stimulating compensation package.
Eurospin is an Italian discount store chain specialized in sales of food products and everyday purchase.
Their business network currently counts over 1150 stores in Italy and Slovenia and over 15.000 employees, with the aim of expanding to other countries in the region.
What characterizes Eurospin is the fact that it is the only discount store chain in Europe to sell exclusively its own products. In fact, there are no classic brands in Eurospin stores that can be found in any other supermarkets, only products designed and carefully selected by the team of Eurospin experts through the network of selected partners.
Eurospin fosters personal and professional growth by developing the potential and aspirations of its employees. The company constantly engages in the development of its human resources by investing in training, so the energy and creativity of individuals finds full expression for the realization of their potential.
We are currently looking for a motivated, devoted and reliable person to join their welcoming and forward-thinking team.
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to join Eurospin, then we are ready to meet you.
Please send us your resume in English until Monday, 11th May 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You can count on the highest confidentiality level throughout the selection process.