Data Science Team Lead (m/f)
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Data Science Team Lead to join our client’s team.
As a Data Science Team Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and mentor a team of data scientists, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and internal clients to understand business objectives and design data-driven strategies.
- Develop advanced algorithms, predictive models, and statistical analyses to extract insights from complex datasets.
- Oversee the end-to-end data science project lifecycle, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in data science and promote a culture of continuous learning within the team.
- Present findings and recommendations to clients and stakeholders, translating complex concepts into actionable insights.
- Formal education in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics or a relevant field.
- Proven track record of working as a Data Scientist.
- Excellent knowledge of Python, knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Hands-on experience working with probability and statistics, as well as regression models.
- Previous knowledge of machine learning models.
- Experience with or a strong tendency toward leading a team of people.
- Fluent knowledge of the English language.
What’s in it for you?
- The ability to work with experts on advanced analytics and interesting practical use cases
- Pleasant work environment with all the modern perks and a positive work atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid model of work
- Competitive financial and non-financial package
Our client is a growing start-up that operates across multiple countries. They are on a mission to unlock the value of more than 30TB of data to improve customer experience and optimize operations.
If you are ready to join our client's story, then we are ready to talk about the possibilities of this career opportunity. Please send us your resume in English by Monday, July 31st, 2023. In case of your interest and involvement in the selection process, we guarantee you the highest level of confidentiality.
Your personal information from the above form (name and surname, gender, date of birth, contact number, e-mail address, zip code, and residence/residences) as well as the information you provide in your resume is processed solely for job search purposes. We process your information until you request that we exclude you from our base of candidates. Additional information on the protection of personal data is available on these pages at https://smartgroup.hr/en/privacy-policy.