SAP (ABAP) Developer (m/f)
The main objective of the SAP (ABAP) Developer role is technical RICEFW development. You will also perform technical Data Migrations and ensure functional and technical documentation. Additionally, you will take over Support in Process Integration and Monitoring. The position will include Key responsibilities will include:
- Create and implement technical RICEFW solutions for SAP Applications, ensuring seamless functionality.
- Collaborate with SAP PI/PO to integrate processes effectively, enhancing system efficiency and connectivity.
- Design and develop mobile applications using FIORI, providing a user-friendly experience.
- Lead small technical IT projects, ensuring their successful execution and timely delivery.
- Implement IT changes based on official Service- and Change Requests from the Group Key User, maintaining system stability.
- Create and maintain technical and functional documentation to ensure knowledge transfer and compliance.
- Monitor system interfaces to proactively identify and resolve integration issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of IT or other technical field.
- Proficiency in English (C1 level) both spoken and written; knowledge of German is a plus.
- 3 years of hands-on development expertise, including experience with ABAP (a must) and LTMC (nice to have).
- Familiarity with SAP PI/PO for process integration.
- Willingness to irregular group-wide travel up to 10%
- Reliable, flexible, great team player.
- Able to work proactively and in a structured manner.
- Strong self-management skills.
- Strong in relationship and stakeholder management, be a strategic business partner.
- Ability to communicate with international colleagues, being sensitive and open-minded to cultural diversities of colleagues.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive compensation package that rewards your skills and contributions.
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work from home for up to 2 days per week.
- Progressive family business culture where integrity and reliability are the guiding values.
- An opportunity to embark on an international journey, as the company operates across multiple European countries. A possibility to connect with people from diverse cultures and work with plenty of interesting individuals.
- Access a wealth of learning opportunities, as our client is deeply committed to the ongoing education of employees, both within and beyond the organization. They have recently integrated a new Learning Management System (LMS) into their operations.
- Discover abundant prospects for personal and professional growth.
- Join their team and form lifelong friendships along the way.
Our client is one of the leading manufacturing companies, with plants present in Europe. For their office in Zagreb, they are currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled SAP (ABAP) Developer to join their dynamic team.
If you are ready to join our client's story, then we are ready to talk about the possibilities of this career opportunity. Please send us your resume in English. In case of your interest and involvement in the selection process, we guarantee you the highest level of confidentiality.
Your personal information from the above form (name and surname, gender, date of birth, contact number, e-mail address, zip code, and residence/residences) as well as the information you provide in your resume is processed solely for job search purposes. We process your information until you request that we exclude you from our base of candidates. Additional information on the protection of personal data is available on these pages at https://smartgroup.hr/en/privacy-policy.