Customs Administrator (m/f)
This is an entry-level position that does not require prior customs certification but calls for a strong command of the English language, both written and spoken, and proficient computer skills.
- enter data into systems with a high level of precision and attention to detail
- receiving orders from clients and verifying customs documents
- forming, controlling and submitting transit declarations (T1, T2) of the customers
- providing support for customers in case of operational questions/problems
- collaborate with customs authorities to secure the necessary documentation for customs declarations
- completing all the additional tasks given by the department head.
- proficiency in written and spoken English
- strong computer skills and proficiency including - data entry and Microsoft Office
- willingness to work in all three shifts, including two night shifts per week
- active driver with a B category license
- willingness to learn and adapt to evolving customs regulations
- strong attention to detail and commitment to upholding established rules
- experience in customer service or other administrative positions is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- competitive salary and other monetary and non-monetary benefits
- one-year fixed-term contract with the possibility of a permanent contract
- partial subsidy for personal skills enhancement programs (language courses, computer skills training, etc.)
- opportunity for career advancement and development
- structured and tailored onboarding process to facilitate the transition into the role.
This is your chance to kick-start your career in customs administration with a supportive team and comprehensive training.
Our client specializes in offering transit declaration services for international transporters in accordance with the Common Transit Convention. Leveraging their cutting-edge technological solutions, they are committed to delivering substantial time and cost savings to their customers.
If you are ready to join our client's story, then we are ready to talk about the possibilities of this career opportunity. Please send us your resume in English. In case of your interest and involvement in the selection process, we guarantee you the highest level of confidentiality.
Your personal information from the above form (name and surname, gender, date of birth, contact number, e-mail address, zip code, and residence/residences) as well as the information you provide in your resume is processed solely for job search purposes. We process your information until you request that we exclude you from our base of candidates. Additional information on the protection of personal data is available on these pages at https://smartgroup.hr/en/privacy-policy.