Mechanical Engineer - Water Supply and Sewerage (m/f)
By joining this company as a Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for the design and installation of water supply and sewerage network in the capacity of 6000 cubic meters per day. Your other tasks include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring smooth and technically correct operation of the equipment
- Equipment maintenance
- Carrying out timely high-quality repair of equipment and its modernization to improve reliability and durability
- Keeping technological diaries
- Planning preventive works
- At least 5 years of work experience as a mechanical engineer (waterworks and sewerage)
- Experience in leading positions as an engineer of water supply and sewage systems with a daily volume of at least 5000 m3 in utility companies
- Technical education degree and passed professional exam
- High efficiency; the ability to quickly adapt to changes
- Attention to detail, analytical skills and initiative
- Fluency in English is an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- A dynamic position in a prosperous industry where you will be working and developing yourself in a stimulating environment with a team of experts.
- Attractive remuneration package with an opportunity to work on largest project in Croatia.
Our client is an international company planning an innovative project in the field of agriculture. Their innovation, improvements and investment in the Croatian agriculture are the keys to their growth. In continuation of their success in creating the largest project in Croatia, they are searching for Mechanical Engineer for water supply and sewerage to join their growing development team.
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our client’s success story, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume in English via application link. All applications will be processed with the highest confidentiality guaranteed.
Your personal information from the above form (name and surname, gender, date of birth, contact number, e-mail address, zip code, and residence/residences) as well as the information you provide in your resume is processed solely for job search purposes. We process your information until you request that we exclude you from our base of candidates. Additional information on the protection of personal data is available on these pages at https://smartgroup.hr/en/privacy-policy.