Individual outplacement is a program targeted at each employee individually when seeking a new job. It is mostly used for medium and senior management outplacement projects.
In the individual outplacement program Smart Group:
- Evaluates the employee's abilities, preferences and ambitions during the initial interview
- Focuses on employee's qualifications, education, work experience and skills
- Provides active support to employees with preparation of application materials
- Explains the practical techniques of receiving job offers
- Develops an active job seeking strategy for employees
- Prepares employees for interviews and negotiations with potential employers
During the entire redundancy process, the employee has the support of Smart Group consultants.
If you are interested in our service or would like to know more, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be pleased to explain the benefits of the program for your specific circumstances.