The Smart outplacement concept consists of 3 phases:
In this step, you receive advice from our consultants on how to conduct the needed decrease in the number of employees, which procedures to use and how to develop a social program and communicate with the partners (workers' councils, trade unions, government bodies). In this phase you receive a complete scenario for the organization of the process.
Your management will be completely trained and prepared for the implementation of the program within just a few days. The questions such as "How to go through it? How to do it efficiently?" and similar are being resolved. At the same time, the project location is being prepared.
3. IMPLEMENTATION PHASE
1. Announcement: the management announces their release plans to employees.
2. Informational meeting: employees are introduced to a new perspective, with an explanation of what they can and what cannot be expected from this project.
3. Intake interviews: with each employee an individual interview is conducted, with the aim to establish trust and gather all relevant information, needed for further mediation.
4. Intake evaluation: consideration of conducted intake interviews from our consultants, drafting a collective report and creating a tailor-made action plan (content, timing, strategy).
5. Outplacement training: a group training for practical skills applicable in job applications, learning about motivation and search activities, gaining insight into recruitment and selection processes, increasing the self-confidence and establishing relationship with consultants.
6. Support and mediation: each employee is assigned a personal consultant who is available via phone and e-mail communication, and with whom the employee meets twice a month. The support is focused on providing professional assistance in successfully searching for a new job.
7. Measures to increase employment: in agreement with the client, we evaluate the need to additionally train the employee and we mediate within the probation period (several days) or temporary employment (several weeks or months).
8. Support after the employment: when the employee finds a new perspective job, the consultants maintain the contact and help to increase the chances of succeeding in the new position.